Interior and Technology
Open the door of the new 2017 Accord Hybrid and discover what's inside. You'll first notice the driver's seat with standard 10-way power adjustment and power lumbar support and two-position memory. Once you find proper positioning, turn on the 7-inch display audio high-resolution touchscreen and enjoy the ability to access your favorite apps and settings simply with this impressive interface. Other standard and available interior and tech options are:
- 360-watt premium audio system with seven speakers and a subwoofer
- Push-button start
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with voice recognition
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Tilt-and-telescopic steering column
- Electronic remote trunk release
You'll feel confident on the road in the new 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid. This sedan offers you features that are unique to Honda vehicles, like the standard Honda LaneWatch™. This system uses a small camera to show you live video of what's occurring outside and around your vehicle. You can see nearly four times more than just looking through the -side- and rearview mirrors. Other standard and optional safety systems are:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
Come visit Muller Honda of Gurnee and speak with our Honda finance team about buying or leasing the new 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid today!
* Based on 2017 EPA mileage/highway estimates and driving range ratings. 49 city/47 highway. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-PHEV-label.shtml .