Muller Honda of Gurnee seeks flexible, ambitious Sales Consultants to provide excellent care to our customers and match them with the perfect auto for their needs. Come be a part of the Muller team! We offer competitive salary levels and excellent employee benefits such as 401k, paid vacation, health insurance, and a volume bonus.
Muller Honda of Gurnee strives for excellence in quality and service in the automotive industry. We are the newest addition to the Muller Auto Group. The Muller Auto Group has been an established company since 1972 and has a presence in Highland Park, Hoffman Estates, Merrillville, and now Gurnee. We believe that our employees are the most valuable asset to our organization and they are the reason that the Muller Auto Group has been so successful. Our philosophy is to work with every employee in a fair and friendly manner while treating them with dignity and respect. It is our ability to collectively work with each other and our customers that has built this group to where it is today.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability and experience in the following areas:
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate automobile characteristics, capabilities and features by comparing and contrasting models and brands
- Develop leads and buyers by maintaining rapport with existing customers, suggesting trade-ins, greeting drop-ins, responding to inquiries and recommending sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualify buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests and matching them to various models and financial price points
- Meet sales quotas by overcoming objections. Negotiate prices, complete purchase contracts, and explain provisions, warranties, services and financing.
- Continually update industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and community networking events
- Prefer High School diploma and minimum 1-3 years of related sales experience. Previous experience in high quality dealership a plus.
- We require a professional appearance, as well as a pleasant phone manner
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills (bilingual a plus)
- Proven ability to work as part of a motivated, collaborative team
- Basic computer and research skills
- Job Type: Full-time